Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Guess who's off to the palace? Only little me! I've been invited by my publisher, who has their annual summer bash in posh places. The invitation came last week. It is gorgeous and after the event I am going to put it in a frame and hang it on the wall.

Who'd have thought it? Certainly not me. It's like having someone else's dream. Whoop whoop!
There is only one thing that really bothers me though, and that is walking in alone - I've never been anywhere by myself before. Then there is the clothes - what to wear? Do I go posh or casual?

Oh my word! High heels or sandals? Comfy or Hi-design? Shall I get my knight-in-rusty-armour to drop me off at the gate and pick me up afterwards? That sounds like the right thing to do. Yes, I'll do that. Oh the trials and tribulations of being an author.

Wouldn't swap it for the world!
TTFN. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment